Skip to main content

My First Christmas


Thanksgiving just kind of flew by. I was about a week old and we all stayed home so I could get used to being out and about. 
It wasn't long before I was enjoying myself.


Not long after Thanksgiving, it was time for the whole family to go out on our first adventure together--TARGET. Mommy and Ippi pushed the cart. Nancy helped steer. I kept an eye on our stuff. Daddy just took pictures. 
Then it was time for Christmas! There were lots of lights and presents. I got to spend some time with all my family.


A lot of the time, I would snuggle with Mommy and sleep. 

Once in a while I would wake up to see what was going on.
But mostly I just caught up on my sleep. 
During the break, I got to meet lots of new people. I really like people.
All in all, I think I'm going to like Christmas. I keep hearing about something called "chocolate." I'm very interested in trying that. 
Not long after Christmas, it was New Year's Eve. So far it seems like every few weeks there's a holiday of some kind. I got to experience about a month and a half of 2019 and it was really fun! 

I can't wait to see what happens in 2020!








Comments